We provide a vast range of ISO certification services that all aim to help the client get certified, and stay certified, to one of the coveted ISO standards.
Some of the key services are:
- Awareness workshop What are the benefits of an ISO management system? What do we need to do to get certified? How long will it take? What will it cost? All your questions and doubts will be well answered in our awareness workshop conducted by a senior consultant. This meeting is organised for your team to get all the relevant awareness and information that will enable you to make a beneficial decision regarding ISO 27001 or 9001 certification
- Gap analysis Where does your company stand and what are you missing before you are ready for an ISO certification audit? We would run one of these on almost all projects leading to a detailed project plan.
- Project Management Project manage the implementation programme in a way that will ensure minimum distraction of your resources from their primary operational role.
- Documentation Draft key policy and infrastructure documentation that will meet Standards requirements and support your objectives for improvement and integration of your systems and processes.
- Risk Assessment Conduct relevant risk assessments and identify and implement appropriate controls (see Risk Management).
- Business Continuity Review and further develop business continuity plans to ensure plans are based upon verifiable business impact analysis and risk assessment.
- Continuous Improvement Establish the continuous improvement processes necessary for you to sustain your management systems.
- Support Provide consultancy support to improvement action owners in order to help them implement improvement actions in a pragmatic and timely manner.
- Internal Audit It is a requirement of ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 20000 and ISO 14001 that internal audits are planned and conducted according to these plans. We are trained auditors and can help in both planning as well as conducting internal audits. This can be part of the implementation project and after implementation we offer to manage internal audits as part of an ongoing audit service contract. (see Internal Audit).
- Training When implementing ISO Management Systems it is extremely important that all employees are not only involved in the process but also receive the necessary training and awareness. We can help design as well as deliver these training programmes. (see Training).
- Certification Body Relationship Liaise with accredited Standards assessors and participants within your organisation, to plan certification assessment schedules and manage those assessments to ensure successful completion of the programme (see BSI).